SDLR’s mission is to improve social and legal protection with special focus on children, women and marginalized groups across the country and support efforts aimed at social and economic development;
Through well targeted interventions in close collaboration;
coordination with relevant government ministries/institutions and national and international stock holders and international communities.
Specific programs that will be implemented to achieve organization
vision and objectives will include:
- Social development of children
- Social development of women
- Strengthening legal protection mechanisms with special focus on children, women and marginalized groups.
- Support improved security, peace and rule of law efforts to ensure enjoyment of equal rights by all Afghans.
- Various social Development programs throughout the country for eradication of poverty, social, economic impact surveys, capacity building programs, youth promotion programs and etc.